Thank you for your interest in our post graduate fellowship. Our program is one year in duration and is comprised of research and clinical training in the diagnosis and treatment of patients using endovascular surgical neuroradiology. Fellows are expected to participate in both the clinical and research components endovascular neurosurgery. The fellowship is ACGME accredited and accepts 1 fellow a year.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are asked to submit the following by January 1st ( 18 months before the fellowship start date):
- Download and submit Endovascular Fellow Application.
- A curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty/mentors on letterhead with signature
- A personal statement of interest in this subspecialty career path
- Copy of your UMSLE official score report
- Email mention of current visa status (only J-1 visas sponsored by ECFMG are accepted)
Please send the materials mentioned above in one of three ways:
- Scanned and emailed to Jamie Dow, Ed.M, Assistant Director Training Program at Jamie.Dow@neurosurgery.ufl.edu
- Faxed, Attn: Ashley, ESN Fellowship, to 325-392-8413
- Via US mail to:
University of Florida, Department of Neurosurgery
Gainesville, FL 32610
Additional Information and Links
- Program Faculty
- Eligibility Requirements
Jamie Dow, Ed.M, Assistant Director Training Program
Fax: Fax: 352-392-8413, attn: Jamie Dow